WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE NOW?


Fat Burning and Muscle Building Strategies - How to Build Chest Muscle Effectively



Transforming chest muscles into rounded, bulky shape is actually not that hard. In this article, I will share about few tips to build chest muscles. The most common way to train is push up.

There are a few types of push ups :

o Spider push ups
o Palm-on-palm push ups
o Incline push ups

Different kinds of push ups can train different parts of chest.

Spider push ups can train chest muscles near your shoulder. Both of your palms are directed outwards.

Palm-on-palm push up can train your inner chest muscles. It can shape your chest muscles and make it to become more bulky. One of your palm is placed on top of the other, forming a V-shape.

Incline push up can train your upper chest muscles. Your lower body is placed at a higher position, forming an incline with the floor.

When doing push ups, I will do 20 times for each of the 3 types of push ups as a warm up and 2 more rounds of 30 times for the 3 types of push ups CONTINUOUSLY. You can do it 3 times a day, maybe morning, afternoon and night.

Ok, for those that have been training often, I personally think this amount of push ups may not be enough to burst your chest muscles outwards. This training is mainly for people who want to shape up their chest.

If you intend to train to have a bursting bulky chest muscle, you will need the assistance of gym equipments like barbell and machine chest flye to build up a bulky chest muscles. More details, I will share in my next article.


I am a helpful person and a personal gym coach. I like to help others to make their dream come true. Seeing so many people who are skinny or obese can successfully transform to a healthy strong bodyshape under my guidance, I am more than happy than anyone else.

This is my email: rfgymopinion@gmail.com

Please do email me if you have any questions about bodybuilding would like to ask. I will try my very best to reply you as soon as possible.

=)

I hereby wish every visitors the best in your fat burning and muscle building career.

This is a website which I am still editing http://www.squidoo.com/build_muscles_burn_fat Feel free to learn more techniques about doing gym and fitness exercises in this website.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Oliver_Toshack