WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE NOW?


A Building Lean Muscle Tip - What to Do Once You Hit a Plateau?



I always hear these among pro and seasonal bodybuilders. They always complain that their body "stop" from growing anymore - they hit a plateau. In reality, this is such an agonizing and disappointing scenario for people who are aiming to build big muscles like pro athletes and fitness magazines models.

Hitting a plateau or sharp decrease in muscle gain after 6 months to a year of training is common. I have personally experienced it. However, instead of grunting and waste my time getting frustrated, I searched for information and tips on the internet. I tried some and not all of them are great but I soon developed some routines that suit me.

First of all, you should clear your mind of the clutters and negatives about muscle gain. Don't fall into the trap that your body isn't capable of building muscle anymore. Our body is capable of building lean mass over and over again. However, when it is used to the level of physical activity you're doing and has adapted, then you may experience decrease or complete halt in muscle gain.

There are many television and internet advertisements selling food supplements or products claiming to take your body out from hitting a plateau. Don't jump for joy and believe it right away. It may or may not work. However, there are a few things you could do and cheaply to start gaining muscles again.

Take a rest

If you're training 5-6 days a week for 6 straight months to a year and experience a plateau perhaps you can try to have a rest for 2 weeks to a month. This will give your body a "vacation" and time to relax. After this period, you can proceed with your training again. You might be surprised at the gains you'll notice.

Change your routine

I see to it that I don't do the same workout for 2 straight weeks. Either I change the repetition, exercise, order of workout etc. Doing so will make sure that your body will not get use to the same level (intensity) of your routine. I have what I call my "weight training" journal where I keep track of the bodybuilding routines I do and food I take. This way you won't get confuse which routine to do for that day because they are all documented.

Change Gym location

This might be not possible for some people. However, if it is then you might consider switching to another gym or fitness center location. You will feel different once doing your routines in another area, see different weight machines, different people, different environment. All these elements will be helpful for a fresh muscle building routine.


Jack Bonds is an avid writer in areas of business, relationship, internet marketing, fitness and health. You can visit some of his works at 4x6 car speakers [http://4x6carspeakers.com/pioneer-ts-a4672r-4x6-car-speakers-review] or his other website on cheap GPS systems [http://cheapgpssystemsguide.com] guide and review.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jack_Bonds